Jack in the Box is a US-based chain of fast-food restaurants founded back in 1951 in San Diego, California. Jack in the Box has over 2,200 locations across the United States and is a publicly-traded company.
Apple Pay is a digital wallet and payment service that allows users to send and receive money, as well as to pay for services and products across hundreds of different stores, restaurants, and shops.
You can use Apple Pay and Apple Pay cards for paying online and in physical stores where the service is accepted as a payment method.
In case you are an Apple Pay user you may be wondering if you can use Apple Pay at Jack in the Box.
Does Jack in the Box Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, Jack in the Box accepts Apple Pay as one of the available payment methods.
You can use Apple Pay to pay for your food at Jack in the Box, at over 2,200 locations across the US.
Apple Pay is a popular contactless payment service and digital wallet, which makes it a common choice for Apple device users.
You can also order an Apple Pay card, which lets you get cashback on your payments where supported. The cashback rewards are given by Apple, so make sure to check if you are eligible for cashback.
How to Use Apple Pay at Jack in the Box?
Apple Pay is simple to use as long as you set up your account properly. In case you are a first-time user, you can follow these simple steps to set up your Apple ID.
You can use any Apple device, which includes iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch.
- First, you need to download an Apple Pay from the Apple store if you already haven’t and set up your account, i.e., your Apple ID.
- You can add your Apple ID to any Apple device that you have and you can use any device with your Apple ID to make contactless payments where accepted.
- Once you have set up your Apple ID, your device is ready to be used.
- When you are at the checkout at the Jack in the Box or another store or restaurant, look for an NFC sign or an Apple Pay sign on the payment terminal.
- Bring your device close to the terminal and wait for the notification sound.
- Once you get a green light on the terminal, you need to click on Done on your device to complete the transaction.
Processing payments with Apple Pay doesn’t take more than a couple of seconds, while you can also swipe your Apple Pay card and pay instantly.
Benefits of Using Apple Pay at Jack in the Box
There are numerous benefits of using Apple Pay across a great number of stores and restaurants, which includes Jack in the Box. If you choose to use Apple Pay at the checkout at Jack in the Box, these are the following perks:
- Using Apple Pay is convenient as you only need your Apple device, iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
- The service is fast as it doesn’t take more than a couple of seconds to process the payment and only a single click on your device to confirm a transaction
- No fees included when paying at stores and restaurants
- You can get rewards for using Apple Pay
- Contactless and cashless payment method so you don’t need to disclose your billing information
Can I Get Cashback Rewards with Apple Pay at Jack in the Box?
Cashback rewards are given by Apple for making purchases at certain retailers and restaurants that are a part of the rewards program.
However, currently, you can’t get cash back for purchasing at Jack in the Box with Apple Pay.
Still, you can get rewards from Jack in the Box if you choose to pay with Apple Pay when ordering via the official Jack in the Box app.
You can pay for your in-store order via the Jack in the Box app while you can add Apple Pay as your preferred payment method.
You can pay for delivery, order pickup, or pay for your in-store order all through the official app with Apple Pay and get 20% on your first order via the application.
What Payment Methods Can I Use at Jack in the Box?
Aside from accepting Apple Pay, Jack in the Box takes the following payment methods:
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay
- Debit cards
- American Express
- Jack in the Box gift cards
- Jack in the Box app
Apple Pay is handy for paying for products and services as you don’t need to disclose your billing info and all payments are processed in seconds.